If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic or dating abuse, please contact JCADA for support on our confidential helpline.
Our office hours are Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm and Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm.
If you have an emergency, please call 911. If it is outside of our office hours and you’d like to speak with a counselor, you can call one of the following 24-hour hotlines.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 | 1-800-787-3224 (TTY)
- National Teen Dating Abuse Hotline: 1-866-331-9474 | 1-866-331-8453 (TTY)
- Montgomery County Crisis Center: 1-240-777-4000
- Prince George’s County Family Crisis Center: 1-301-731-1203
- Fairfax County Domestic & Sexual Violence Services: 1-703-360-7273 | TTY 1-703-324-5706
- Alexandria Domestic Violence Program & Shelter: 1-703-838-4911 | TTY 1-703-746-3288