JCADA could not provide its life-saving support services or empower so many victims and survivors of power-based violence without help from our community of partners.
We want to thank our many partners in the Greater Washington DC Area that have shown a commitment to our mission. Your support and contributions enable us to continue to advocate on behalf of victims and survivors of power-based violence.
The organizations, agencies, and institutions below have completed one or more of the following within the last fiscal year in order to qualify as a 2020 JCADA Community Partner. These include:
- Hosted an AWARE® workshop.
- Participated in our Building Better Allies (BBA) training.
- Tabled at the 2019 JCADA 5K & Wellness Day.
- Referred someone to JCADA’s 100% free support services.
- Assisted one of JCADA’s clients.
2020 JCADA Community Partners