In Partnership with Kol Habirah, JCADA writes a monthly advice column for individuals who think that they, or someone they know, may be in an abusive relationship. To submit a question to be answered in the next column, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Response to “Jewish Bathrooms and Unicorns”, eJewish Philanthropy, 29 January, 2018
- Commentary: New law protects victims of violence at every age, Maryland Reporter, 12 June 2017
- What HBO’s ‘Big Little Lies’ can teach the jewish community about domestic abuse, Tablet, 24 March 2017
- Passion and conviction with JCADA, Catalogue for Philanthropy, 24 March 2017
- Nonprofit decry potential Trump cuts, Jewish Exponent, 8 February 2017
- Light the way with JCADA, Catalogue for Philanthropy, 30 December 2016
- JCADA awarded $204,202 grant to assist victims of domestic abuse in maryland, Bethesda Patch, 22 December 2016
- Domestic abuse violates God’s laws. Here’s why, Washington Jewish Week, 4 May 2016
- Abuse victims receive easier access to loans, Washington Jewish Week, 23 March 2016
Reflections: 13 Years of JCADA:
2014 Annual Review:
2013 Annual Review:
For older reports not listed above, please email email@example.com to receive a digital copy.