The JCADA 5K & Wellness Day has gone virtual to support victims & survivors of power-based violence! REGISTER HERE.
To see our amazing sponsors, and how YOU can still participate and support JCADA’s lifesaving work, while responsibly social distancing, please scroll below. You can find photos from last year’s event and details on how to become a fundraiser on page 2.
A message from our Friend Rep. Raskin!
Thank you to our sponsors!
Carol & Gary Berman
Knock Out Abuse Liza Levy
Debra & Dennis Berman, Karen & Bobby Epstein, Sol Gordon Insurance, Montgomery Orthopaedics, Lisa Seltzer Becker, Esq. Offit Kurman, P.A., The Spiegel Family, Jeff Smith, Brightline Financial, The Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics
Asmar Schor & McKenna, Eagle Bank, Emily & Adam Berman, Brody Kling PLLC, Ellen Tillman & Company, Amanda & Mark Goldstein, Hirsch Pediatrics, Selma Kunitz, The Lupson Family in Memory of Gina, Shaun & Joshua, The Schor Family, Judy & Michael Sherer
5 Ways to Support the JCADA 5K & Wellness Day from Your Home!
- Register for the JCADA 5K & Wellness Day ($50) to show your financial support for JCADA’s life-saving work.
- Follow JCADA’s Empowerment Playlists on Spotify (for free)! Use either the JCADA Empowerment Playlist or the JCADA Empowerment Playlist – Podcasts* to listen to as you walk, run, clean, or simply take a break from your responsibilities from now until May 2, 2020.
- Pick a physical activity to do in your home or in your neighborhood (Walk/Run a 5K, Run around the block 5 times, do 5 jumping jacks, high five your kids, etc.) and fundraise for JCADA in honor of your efforts!
- Record all your activity here so JCADA can give you a shout out during our May 3rd Facebook Live event!
- Join us at 10 am on May 3 on Facebook Live to hear who JCADA’s biggest fundraiser was, and hear the top 5 activities you all participated in.
Don’t forget to post photos of your JCADA 5K & Wellness Day Challenge activities on social media tagging us at @JCADA_ORG. We’ll be sure to repost you and thank you!
*Trigger Warning: While the JCADA Empowerment Playlist – Podcasts has lots of motivational podcasts and guided meditations, it also has some episodes detailing sexual abuse, sexual assault, and domestic violence that may not be suitable to all listeners. Please listen to these podcasts at your discretion.